E-Switch announces the RDT series rotary DIP switch. This small switch offers a choice of 4, 6, 8, 10 or 16 positions. It offers IP67 sealing protection for applications that need protection from the elements. The RDT series DIP switch also comes with SMT or thru hole termination options. This switch comes in your choice of tape & reel or tube packaging, and has gold contacts.
- Life Expectancy: 10,000 steps
- Contact Rating: Switching – 42VDC, 150mA; Non-switching – 42VDC, 200mA
- Contact Resistance (Initial Max): 80 milliohms
- Insulation Resistance: 100 Megaohms min at 250VDC
- Dielectric Strength: >250VAC
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC (thru hole); -60ºC to 125ºC (SMT)
- Actuation Force: 700gf